Skip to main content

Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar Reviews

It is most likely that you've heard of Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, if you need to be an entrepreneur.

Huge variety of people all over the world have previously been inspired as a result of it to take into account differently about money and how they have the ability to build an income.

As well as this, I was impressed when I noticed several years ago that Rich Dad Education was supplying a free 2-hour workshop within my area.

However, the outcome was completely distinctive from that which was expected.

The goal with this informative article would be to generally share my experiences from the Rich Dad Free Seminar with you, so you will know what you may anticipate starting the seminar.

To share with the reality, if I'd known this before I went, I may not have gone. But allow me to let guess what happens I have observed, and you have the ability to select yourself, but at the very least you will prepare yourself in the event that you go.

What is Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar?

I have observed free seminars before, but that certain seemed to take what to a complete new level. The sales pitch lasted 2 hours and was perfectly planned. Although I'm usually so conscious of such things, I felt like I have been brainwashed after.

My estimation is why these guys were masters at manipulating people and keeping them expressing yes without thinking.

Firstly, Robert Kiyosaki wasn't present at the event. These records can be explained to attendees just before attending, so I knew this. Used to do so expect, however, to locate someone who would be able to inspire me greatly.

However, they placed on a show that has been both clever and perfectly planned, with really the only purpose of getting you to get a 3-day seminar.

Although some interesting points were raised there, it absolutely was mostly a sales show. Nevertheless, it absolutely was entertaining and there clearly was action where people ran to acquire free gifts, etc., that you didn't necessarily notice.

My pride doesn't allow me to hide the reality that Used to do so wind up purchasing a 3-day seminar, because I believed it would be a fantastic supply of inspiration for me.

Because I believed I possibly may find out about Kiyosaki's approach to business at a seminar, and I believed I possibly could apply this to my own personal online business. However, I fell for the pushy sales tactics and was caught off guard.

I wound up spending $500 on the 3-day seminar I bought, which isn't a negative price for three full days of inspiration if you receive it right. However, despite registering for something I believed was reasonable, I felt something was amiss.

Is Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar Worth It?

The three-day Rich Dad Poor Dad seminar has limited value once you yourself have $90,000 lying around. If you're considering being fully a real-estate investor, the mentorship program can be useful.

Getting investment knowledge from the three-day course is valuable, nevertheless the free one-hour workshop offers many nuggets of wisdom and can serve as a great launching point.

Conclusion

Rich Dad, Poor Dad is an extraordinary book, in the literal sense. I cannot fully express simply simply how much this book transformed my vision of money and most especially my perception of wealth.

Before I read Rich Dad,Poor Dad, portion of me was convinced that “rich people” were born that way. That you needed to own money to acquire rich and that the only real solution was to participate the rat race, although that's not what I called it at the time.

Nowadays, I'm firmly convinced that you could discover methods to become rich and that financial freedom is a reasonable goal in the event that you move towards it methodically and patiently.

I are being a true investor, in Kiyosaki's sense of the definition of and even though my assets do not yet make enough for myself to call home on. I'm quite hopeful that will be the case within 5 to 10 years. Regardless, I is going to do it one day Visit Now.

Comments